AUTOMATED HEALTH SCREENING SYSTEM
We are VERAHEALTH, a technology platform which provides a user facing native mobile app for executing a self reported daily health screening questionnaire with integrated non touch Bluetooth temperature verification. VERAHEALTH provides early-onset symptom reporting for compliance contact tracing and immunization / testing result verification. All stored securely in a Google cloud-based dashboard and affordably replacing paper and pen questionnaires.
* VeraHealth App is a subscription-based software license.
Students, athletes and employees complete their daily health screening questionnaire at home. Upon completion, the user receives a VeraPass screen based on the results. Screening results are also available to school nurses or wellness staff for review.
Stay Safe and Keep Moving
With the VERAHEALTH app, your customers and employees can easily complete their health screening questions safely from home. This provides them with VERAHEALTH’s VeraPass for 24 hours so they can breeze by long lines.
Following completion of their daily screening, users receive a VeraPass. This screen serves as a passport to access facilities and indicates satisfactory completion of health screening. The built-in QR code is user specific. It serves as a method for objective fever confirmation and a voluntary self-reporting contact tracing mechanism.
The symptom reporting feature provides a tool for users to report early-onset symptoms for everyone in their household. This critical tool provides administrators and wellness staff an early warning before pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals arrive on property. Through early action, we can stop viral spread before it jumps from one population to another.
- Efficient completion of state recommended daily symptom screening.
- Realtime visibility for health and administrative oversight.
- Documented employee compliance without added exposure risks
- Consistent CDC based process to protect employee productivity
- QR code tracking provides definitive location within shared areas protecting against unnecessary employee isolation.
Walk into a safer environment with an enhanced Point-of-Entry Health Checkpoint Kiosk. Using your VERAHEALTH app, check-in with a touchless, Bluetooth Health Screening Kiosk. The iPad will scan your QR code while taking your temperature with a Bluetooth enabled Thermal scanner. Your temperature will be validated and recorded on your device, thereby updating your QR code. Your VERAHEALTH Completed Pass will be valid for 24 hours.
All data recorded in the User’s device will be updated in real-time to the Administrator Dashboard.
VERAHEALTH Kiosk Kit Includes:
- Height Adjustable Clamshell
- (1) Locking Clamshell iPad Frame with Dual Anti-theft locks; Locking Clamshell is adjustable
- (1) Support: 53”h
- Base Plate: 12”w x 18”d (includes hex key tool)
- Total kiosk height with graphic: 76”h
- 11″ x 36″ Rectangle Double-sided Direct Print Graphic
- 18” USB Extension Cable
- Infrared Bluetooth thermometer